Looking to transform the car buying experience into one of enjoyment for all, Moody Nolan has partnered with Lindsay Automotive to construct the automotive showroom into a real show.
- Interactive exhibit areas to excite potential customers
- Raised vehicles exhibits with scenic backdrops
- Custom designed graphics to connect with local customers
- Engaging children’s clubhouse to occupy children
Crafted as a submission to bid for the Metro-Suites at the Dexter, the Moody Nolan Environmental Design Studio (MNEDS) drafted designs for the interiors of the apartment units aimed at young professionals in the Cleveland, OH area. To support the idea of both quality and space within the 500 sq ft units, the designs referenced the visual aesthetics of luxury hotel suites. To maintain the feeling of spacious, all doors and drawers were resigned to sliding motions and the wall finishes kept light and airy. Overlooking the prime views of the city, the Metro-suites at The Dexter are sure to make its young professional residents feel like they’re living in luxury.
- Four story residential building
- 55 units, 500 sq ft each
- Space saving furniture
- Sliding glass privacy doors, closet doors, and cabinetry
The Kentucky Children’s Hospital, a branch of the UK healthcare system, has been the primary pediatric care center for children within the central and eastern regions of Kentucky, since its opening in 1997. The hospital’s direct connection to the University of Kentucky creates a unique opportunity to give pediatric patients the championship treatment that UK is known for, both on and off the court. Patients are invited to enjoy hands on interaction until they believe they’re part of the team.
- A stretching corridor provides room to drum up patient excitement
- The Celebrity Champions Lobby includes:
- A sports center atmosphere, complete with news anchor set
- Interactive celebrity red carpet photo booth
- Interactive artifact locker room of UK alumni and/or donors
- The Tunnel mimics the entrance into the UK stadium, showcasing donors
Chinese philosopher, Confucius believed deeply in the importance of morality within the personal life and governmental systems. Before looking to create an interactive museum about the philosopher, the Moody Nolan Environmental Design Studio had to first begin with research into the values of the teacher. Based off of the research the team began building an experience true to the goodness Confucius stood for.
- Showcasing ancient artifacts on clean surfaces for maximum impact
- Interactive instrument listening stations
- Flat screen displaying the 22 life teachings of Confucius
Looking to give its donors the V.I.P. treatment, Penn State University selected the Moody Nolan Environmental Design Studio to design an enthusiastic welcome into the Bryce Jordan Center. This special entrance into the arena, is solely dedicated to the donors that make the Penn State basketball program possible.
- A central sports news reception desk
- Donor light boxes highlighting the achievements of the donors
- Silhouetted figures celebrating both the men’s and women’s teams
- Trophy case displaying team uniforms, game balls, and signed basketball hoop
- Applied wall graphics and reflective ceiling lighting create excitement into the arena
Since the launch of the College to Careers Initiative, the City Colleges of Chicago have been helping prepare students for academic success and/or careers. Looking to expand into new locations as student enrollment increases, the Moody Nolan Environmental Design Studio lead a design establishing signage and wayfinding for the new building.
- Color labeled wayfinding was inspired by the Chicago subway system
- Color labeled signage to remain flexible as the college continues to grow